Just now as I was looking for a good picture of her with the cat, she crawled under the cat fence, played in his food and water and took a big poop. Maybe that's because she decided to eat all of my prunes...now when she has a stomach virus and I have to hose her off so often from butt explosions.
Sometimes she does cry, and after a day of Screaming Zalah, its hard to take a peep from Lyla. She enjoys making sounds and screeches, but its cute. Also, she's small and can't really move from where I put her, which has its benefits!Sexy Chaim, my hubby. This hot youngin' is 23 and all mine. He was just working for a shitty ticket company, but really wants to go back to school in the fall for science or bio. He might be a science teacher, or go on to Occupational Therapy or Nursing. We're not sure yet. He's sweet and great with the kids and our favorite hobby is fighting. Relax, I'm only half joking! We're both pretty firey, though he seems very mellow and quiet. He's the kind of guy who says "THE BABY POOPED!" Thanks darling. Some nights he snags a waitering job.
This outfit also doubles as a costume for his other other night job.But its much easier to talk about me. Where to start. Well, I'm 25. I like to read,when I can. I like to create things, like a goth chick knitting isn't the coolest thing you've ever seen. Really though, I always liked to create clothes and other things even if they were not so great, out of need and creativity and boredom. I also like to rant and talk about important things and I'm sure I'll do some of that on here. I can't imagine seeing something morally wrong and not saying something about it. I love to listen to cultural, gypsy, bellydance, arabic, and world music along with many other styles like regge, electronic and of course some rock and metal and all that old jazz I used to dig. I love to dance, and if I may be blunt, my most favorite activity in the world ever is to have sex (with my husband ONLY!) Can you tell?
I like to work out, I'm not sure if I like to cook, but I don't buy pre-made foods, and I do like to try something new and experiment. I can't stand to waste, I recycle and reuse. I guess I reduce too. I don't eat meat either. I've always been partly hippy, you just can't see it. I can hardly pass by something if it needs to be done and not do it, even if I'm already doing a few other things, like diapering a baby. Then I have to clean the carpet from baby pee too. I'm always cleaning. I clean when I'm stressed or angry too. I guess I work well under pressure, but not too much of it. I'm still in the middle of a Sociology degree and I love it, but I don't know when I'll finish. Now I stay at home because it would barely pay to work and send them to daycare. I won't even make the argument that I can do it better because I don't know if I even believe that! But it is nice to have a parent around, that part I agree with. I'm quite silly sometimes and when the mood strikes I burst into incredibly chorus class show tunes, dance moves and all! Hey, I find it amusing! Even though I'm often tired, I have an energetic personality. I guess the term "goth girl" never did fully capture me.
Some people ask me why I'm so insane as to plan two kids so close together. Who said anything about a plan!?
I'm sure there is more that I can't think of now. I will try to keep my posts short and sweet, which is a stark difference from the suffering I usually put people through with my long rants that make the eyes bleed. :D
I like to work out, I'm not sure if I like to cook, but I don't buy pre-made foods, and I do like to try something new and experiment. I can't stand to waste, I recycle and reuse. I guess I reduce too. I don't eat meat either. I've always been partly hippy, you just can't see it. I can hardly pass by something if it needs to be done and not do it, even if I'm already doing a few other things, like diapering a baby. Then I have to clean the carpet from baby pee too. I'm always cleaning. I clean when I'm stressed or angry too. I guess I work well under pressure, but not too much of it. I'm still in the middle of a Sociology degree and I love it, but I don't know when I'll finish. Now I stay at home because it would barely pay to work and send them to daycare. I won't even make the argument that I can do it better because I don't know if I even believe that! But it is nice to have a parent around, that part I agree with. I'm quite silly sometimes and when the mood strikes I burst into incredibly chorus class show tunes, dance moves and all! Hey, I find it amusing! Even though I'm often tired, I have an energetic personality. I guess the term "goth girl" never did fully capture me.


"At night, when the children are asleep, we like to do puzzles." I laughed out loud when I read this. I love this post. It really captures the individual personalities of your family.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Leigh say hi.
I think I just edited and reposted this about 30 times! Yea, I try... :) Hi Leighhh!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. We do like puzzles though!
ReplyDeleteSeriously! But we like other things more. I hope....
yeah so i was gonna tell u how cute z looks all blond and barretted and that one were she is kooky and layla looks like she is gonna freak!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! LOVE i wish i had energy + time to pop by
ReplyDeletelol, what puzzles have u done so far?
ReplyDeleteI too like puzzles. I feel like Wil doesn't have the patience for them.
ReplyDeleteRUSH HOUR!! And many more. :) Brain games like that.
ReplyDeleteHey Cords I will be reading more the girls look great sorry about chain and his job. I was let go of mine in April and took me 1 month until I found somethingelse. Don't worry things will workout.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Cords the girls look great. Sorry to heat about the job but don't worry it willwork out. I was let go of my job in April and it took me a mo nth to find another one. I will be readin to see how you guys are doing.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Pay
Sorry to hear about Chaim losing his job.. that really sucks..
ReplyDeleteI have to give you props though being a stay at home mom.. thats what I want to do if I can when I have kids.. but first I need to get married!
Glad to see you have a blog haha.. once I have something more to write about I may create a new one myself..
Leah
just gotta say - i am so with you on the "hosing off butt explosions" bit. and here i thought i was alone!
ReplyDelete