Anyway, my good friend Sarah has her blog at oldschoolnewschoolmom.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
In the Beginning...
My hubby just got fired today, and is out with daughter one so I thought I'd have a moment to start this thing out. Of course numero dos is screaming. We will have to discuss ways to save money and time later, which was a thought I had before, but oh how much more pertinent it is now!
Anyway, my good friend Sarah has her blog at oldschoolnewschoolmom.blogspot.com and has convinced and inspired me to start. Supposedly I am mildly amusing, not to mention I have a 'two babies' edge. (Lolz here) I tend to be in a constant duality with myself, and I am just as normal as I am insane. We tried to keep these things in mind while thinking of a name. Sarah wanted something to do with rebellion, which is very fitting. Meanwhile, I had joked to her a few weeks ago that 'if I started a blog I would call it "Two at a time" or "Demon Beasts from Hell". She decided on the name The Unorthodox Mom, as a bit of a pun since I technically AM "orthodox". What that means, however, is up to interpretation. Renegade Jews on the loose! In another way, it does somewhat explain my personality, since I don't usually follow the mainstream, but I'm not terribly against it either. Some things people do are stupid, and some things are ok. We'll talk about some of these ok things. (And maybe a little of the stupid things as well!)
Anyway, my good friend Sarah has her blog at oldschoolnewschoolmom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It's about time you wrote a blog! I always tell you how incredibly funny and eccentric and awesome you are. Now the world will know too!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am glad you started a blog!! :)
ReplyDeletePretty darn clever, I say. I love the visuals too.Keep up the good blogging!
ReplyDelete