Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sisters, sisters

So I haven't written in a while, here I am again. I knew that would happen, not like having two babies causes any sort of dizziness and disappearance of time...there I am again. But now I am back to school. Away I go again! Wonderful Kean University in Union NJ, only an hour away and a 6am wake up. How refreshing! But I do have to say, my older sister comes by train to babysit when I have classes, and I really appreciate that. It makes me think of how important siblings are and how I wish my mom had about 20 others just to help me out. :) But Zalah has Lyla and Lyla has Zalah. I keep thinking about how miserable I was to find out I was pregnant again (and to BE pregnant again!). Maybe it just looks better from the outside, but I keep thinking that *if* I ever got pregnant again, I would try to like it. (I'm even thinking of the possibility of natural birth again!! HELLO INSANITY! :D) I do love the little ones, little Lyla especially makes me want to eventually possibly have one more. (Because I know she will have to grow up! :( I can't even accept that yet.) But even if I don't have any more, I just feel blessed that they are so close (now that its OVER WITH!) and they have each other. They get along so well, I know they truly love each other and that it was meant to be this way. <3>my own sanity!

In the meantime, I am obsessed with being a belly dancer! Who knew those moves were so hard!!

6 comments:

  1. Ok, weird because today in the car I was just telling Yasir I had a dream that in 3 years you guys got pregnant again and you lived here and it was a boy named Avner LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its great that they have one another too! And its awesome that they are so close in age. Zalah is bossy enough to help Lyla out in many crisis situations. She is the ultimate older sister. I can totally see you with another baby. Even a clan of mini-Cordys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Avner!??!?! Idk about that one! Though maybe I could handle the baby and living-there part!

    Yes, now that its over with its a great thing! But to plan to get pregnant again is such a difficult thing...we all know how hard and expensive babies are after the first one, I sometimes feel it has to be a blessing in disguise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes when u realize how much ur siblings mean to you, its makes you want to give your kids siblings. thats how i see it!
    :)
    plus i can not either accept that she will get older! ml needs a playmate already in my opinion! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute and beautiful and I love them. I think you should have another one, that would be awesome but give it some time. Although you said some things that made me wonder about timing lol. As for Lyla is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute and little and I love her!!! I am very happy that she has the wonderful and gorgeous Zalah as an older sister!! If I didn't work on those days I woul help out too! Thursdays I also have classes though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww .. between you and my cousins you are all making me want to have kids!!! grrr.. but yeah siblings are good.. I'm even glad I have Bubba even though we fought a lot as kids.. I found out my cousin has one of these blogs too.. they are having a baby boy and he is their first kid!!

    miss you and love you always!!!

    ReplyDelete