Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HOT HOT HOT!

Chaim made a home made hot sauce (finally!) from Rick Bayless. He has a crush on him. :)

Yes, its an old Frank's Bottle!

It has to marinate for a day, but it tastes so wonderful already! Zalah tried it and said "Yummy!" She loves hot stuff! He is also making me salmon tonight rubbed with the left over seeds and husks, probably because I'm mad at him! :) You can see his home made salsa in the back. I'm not sure what we'll use that for, maybe the salmon too. He also made a marinated steak Mexican style as well, but I think the hot sauce is going to be the winner of all this hot stuff! Try it!

4 comments:

  1. Yummy! Awwww! Zalah is so cute. That looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm was the hot sauce good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will let you know! So far it seems good, but we had to wait for it to sit. We'll have to try it on something fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 我认为同一件事!

    ReplyDelete