Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Insanity!?

So because I recently decided to become more insane, I've decided to cloth diaper, at least part-time. I'll keep you posted on how it goes, or maybe I won't, since the kids don't even let me go to the bathroom without screaming bloody murder and bothering me. :D

5 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you are cloth diapering. I really want to jump on that bandwagon too. Please keep me posted lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you should leave the kids with me every once in awhile and you should take an hour for yourself! unless just hanging out at ma house is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to hear more!

    I'm scared to go cloth because I don't like handling poop and I don't have a dryer either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOoooohhh baby it is A LOT of handling poop! The Fuzzibunz I got from Miriam are actually the best, in my experience. The prefolds are a lot bigger and messier, so there is a lot of poop touching going on. It has a lot to do with the consistency of their poop, which is very sticky and wet. :D So I have a knife to scrape it off, but it gets all over me. Not going to lie. Then I try to rinse them and the covers because I can't get to the washer often, and they often smell for me and takes a ton of time, not to mention the kids are trying to play in the poop splattered bathroom. But I'm trying!

    ReplyDelete